Friday, March 25, 2011

Under Lock and Key

My new favorite purchase....This is my kitchen pantry door with a new lock installed (not part of some wierd new diet plan). My kids were ALWAYS in the pantry taking food. Which would be fine if it were apples and carrots they were sneaking. A little extreme? Maybe I should just teach my kids to obey and stay out of the pantry? Well that is a forever work in progress and until then I am going to enjoy being able to go to the bathroom without coming out to fruit snacks stuck in every inch of my carpet.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay you finally blogged again. What a good idea..I need to do that.

Nick & Che` said...

I'm so glad you blogged :) The lock & key is such a great idea!

Kari said...

How do you lock and key bifold doors?????? Ihave had to be creative and tie them shut with ribbon....then I can't get into it either...and Darn kids figured out how to untie it....still can't untie their own shoes....but when it comes to fruit snacks they can untie the pantry doors....I totally agree with lock and key too!

Kelly said...

Lizzy, the food thief, doesn't like the lock we've copied you with!! I owe you for this idea!