Tuesday, January 29, 2013

You are never too old, just too big

I find myself saying way too many times EVERY day, 'Get off of that, get out of that, leave that alone, it's for the baby!'  It doesn't seem to matter.  Baby gear is just way to irresistible to these kiddos.


Walker doubles as a space ship   


Thought this one was cute until Camden started rolling on top of the baby


Toy mat also great for snacks time





At least she recognizes she is too big and has the decency to act embarrassed


This one is just plain sad. In a moment of jealously Camden took Brady's new blanket and tucked himself into the baby's car-seat.

Who needs an expensive swing set?  They even take turns pushing each other.


Maybe it's not that the baby gear is fun.  MAYBE they are all suffering from a lack of attention from their mother and they think if they play with this stuff I will pay more attention to them.  Well it's kinda working...bad attention is attention...

Side note:  I have been reading 'Love and Logic' in an attempt to become a better parent.  So far I have learned A LOT.  The #1 thing I have learned is that my parenting is not improving by just reading the book.  Apparently, I have to actually put that stuff into practice.  Hmmmm.  I just might have to post about that if I ever get around to the application part. 

No comments: