Monday, January 7, 2013

Snacks

Back when Sammy was just a baby our Stake leaders asked us to not have food or drinks in Sacrament Meeting.  We were promised that if we followed this council our children would be more reverent.  Who doesn't want that!?!  No goldfish, no cheerios, no fruit snacks, we can do it!  Four kids later and a husband on the stand, I sometimes REALLY wish I could pull out a picnic blanket and let the kids go to town.  But of course we don't.  That has not stopped our little monster (Camden) from coming up with his own snacks. 

Some of his favorites:

This one he has been eating at church for a long time.  Never gets sick.
 Erasers.  Told me they are gum and after chewing them he swallows.  
This was a new one on Sunday.  He ate the lead in the pencil and then started eating the wood.   
Of course there is also the usual paper that he eats.  I usually try to stop him from eating all these things but sometimes to save everyone in the room from hearing him scream  I am just too busy with the baby so I let him enjoy his little snack.  

'What doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger"

Yes, I just quoted Kelly Clarkson.

3 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Thanks for the laughs!!

childfam09 said...

HA! Oh Camden. What a little stinker. This was so funny to read!